Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day !

Myspace Comments
Mothers Day Glitters Graphics - Myspace 2.0 Layouts


I hope is not late to say Happy Mommy Day to MY MOM & Love You Foreva! Muaccckkss ^o^
Is very hard to express those 3 little words from my mouth but I hope she understands... hehe
My fren use to remind me that Action Speaks Louder Than Words! A lot of people out there include me who only think of doing but dun really take action.. How many of you guys says I LOVE U to ur mom in real? I bet very few... For me is very hard to open my golden mouth to say those words.. I dunno why.. (my egoness ruin myself)hahahaha... One of my colleague read an article in Chinese Newspaper about PARENT'S LIFE.. How will you react

IF one day ur MOM'S cooking turn very salty,
IF one day ur FATHER'S hair grown whiter & whiter,
IF one day ur PARENTS HOUSE turn into a rubbish bin

That time u will realize that ur PARENTS are getting old.

I believe that LIFE is like a CIRCLE, how you treat ur parents, in the future your kids will treat u the same way. I salute to The Late Yasmin Ahmad advertisement mainly about LIFE. It is true Indeed. So guys pls visit here to view her portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment