Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3



YahOoo.... Finally I can watch Toy Story 3!!! Although it is weird to see a BIG BABY like me watching cartoons but so wut?? Its entertaining, full of enjoyment from a hectic life I experience everyday... loads of work.. fuhh...! Hahaha... alas I can watch tis entertaining movie with my loves one if I could win tickets to watch Toy Story 3!


LOTS-O'-HUGGIN'BEAR is the character I love most... y??? coz it's cute, adorable & the best thing is I love HUGGING! muahhahaha....Tis chubby little bear looks similar to my hubby... hehehe. Honey, I'm not comparing u with tis bear but its so cute until i felt like hugging him.. wink* wink*That's wut we called BEAR^BEAR HUG!

Cute little worm with spec reminds me of caterpillar in the movie ALICE IN WONDERLAND!I wonder when it will turn into beautiful butterfly? hehehehe..I hope my dream will come true if I got the chance to watch tis fantastic movie..







No comments:

Post a Comment