Thursday, October 29, 2009

Advertise My Company Press Ad


Okay.. the company that I work currently is dealing with Bag Manufacturing have been abit "kelam-kabut" due to some problems. I know I wun help much but wut I can do is to upload my Press Ad here... inside My Blog. hehehehe... My Lady Boss is not my mom nor my relative but muahahhahaha because I have a HEART OF BUDDHA, GIVE MORE THAN TAKE is my principal of LIFE. We treat ppl GOOD or do CHARITY doesn't mean that we have to receive back everything that we give.I have to stop nagging with my words of WISDOM here.

*So guys if you are interested in bags.. come VISIT our outlet at PQ Premiums Enterprise, Amcorp Mall (1st Floor), PJ. Our factory is at Lot 982, Kampung Baru Sg Buloh,47000 Selangor.

My press ad will be advertise soon at THE STAR. So BAGS LOVERS out there! Grab your Favourite Bags WHILE STOCK LAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment