Thursday, October 29, 2009

How To Develop Happiness in Daily Life


Before I start blogging, alot of problems I encounter cannot been express through words.Thanks to Mike, he ask me to start blogging and that's it.. Gurl Next Door have born to tis world.

To those ppl who read my blog, One advice to u guys, Life Aren't So Bad. I bet alot of human out there facing the same problems like I do such as Being bullied and gossiping by some inhuman ppl... Look down by ur own best fren... okay blaa blaaa.. blaa..You should THANKS THEM. If not them, we are not here today.. y? Let me tell you guys a FROG STORY.

Once a upon a time, there is a bunch of frogs who held a gathering, discussing to have a Racing Game near the river. The Grand PRIZE is become "THE LEADER OF ALL FROGS. Every frogs are overjoyed to hear the competition. They start to practise & practise in order to win the RACE. Sit by the corner is one lil frog.. who did nothin but enjoy reading a book called "How To Develop Happiness in Daily Living."

The next morning, every frogs gather besides the river. They warm up themself, gossipping to each other that wut will they do after winning the Grand Prize."I will be the KING says the fat frog". "With tis honour, I can conquer the whole world!" "Haha.. says another skinny frog!" "You are so damn fat! You cannot even climb through tis tall tree." "I should be the winner!" "I am skinny enough to climb tis tall tree!"

Beep!!!!! the Racing begun! Every frog started to climb the tall tree.They fight, scold each other.. hurt their feelings....when time goes by... tis lil frog did nothin but consentrating to climb the tree. In a few minutes, finally tis lil frog reach the top of the tree.

Moral of the story: Tis lil frog is actually a Deaf Frog.So guys, no matter how ppl talk bad about you or even look down on you, just ignore them! Be a DEAF FROG! Treat your ENEMIES as your fren. Lead a happy life by thinking positively.

Remarks: Yesterday, my fren lend me a book entitled "How To Delevop Happiness in Daily Living". Thanks Ivy if you had read my blog and giving me an opportunity to change my LIFE! I know you guys have been reading my blog all the while nothin I can do but *SMILE* with my OPEN HEART! *wink wink* *_-

2 comments:

  1. *thumb up* good article! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee.. Thanks Agnes.. I have been suffering in tears..so-call a SILENT KILLER I have no choice but to stay happy! Those article I wrote is to cheer up myself coz LIFE HAVE TO GO ON..:O)

    ReplyDelete