Monday, October 26, 2009

Life is like a BOX OF CHOCOLATE

Life is like a BOX OF CHOCOLATE. That's wut life I have been through all the while. From Sweet Cadbury Chocolate melting day by day.. turning into RUM Chocolate.. taste like whisky. Bitter, blur, stunned, insane.. thts wut I describe my feelings now.

Alot of problems come to me tremendously. When we human getting older each day, we have to go through alot of downs more than ups. I remembered when I was a child back then, I seen a movie called "Every Dogs Go To Heaven". That time I ask my mom "Mi..Can I go to Heaven?

My mom smiled & says "Every Living Creature on Earth who did alot of Good Deeds will go to Heaven.. hahahaha ridiculous~ for me "Every Bad Creature on Earth Go To Heaven!" There is no such LAWS! When schooling time, our cikgu will ask us.. "Jika ada duit di atas lantai, apa yang harus dibuat?" We all will answer "Lapor Polis cikgu".. Fark! You know wut they did? hahahaha... simpan dalam kocek la... apa lagi?!!

Haizz... HUMAN nowadays SUCKS!! There is no right or wrong.. who is DARING ENOUGH he's the WINNER! Tis is the same issue I'm facing now.I have to be FIERCE in order to protect myself.. BAD PPL ALWIZ WIN! No joke.. tis is wut human decease spreading THE WHOLE WORLD RIGHT NOW!Dangerous than H1N1..

No comments:

Post a Comment