Monday, October 26, 2009

HOME GRACE KL

Got a sms from a fren of mine (Mr. Ho Yat Kit).

Our charitable Old Folks Home started, pls come visit at No.2 Jln PJU 8/7, Desa Temuan, Bukit Lanjan, Damansara Perdana, 47820, PJ-New Branch

Wut a co-incidence... I have been writing about my unsatisfaction towards GOOD PPL GOES TO HEAVEN which titled Love is like a BOX OF CHOCOLATE.
Oh.. God wants me to take out my negative toughts. Thats y I got tis SMS. So, guys pls visit here:

and held a helping hand... hehehehe.. Your kindness is highly APPRECIATED.
Sorry for not having a proper Home Grace website as above. I will key in the proper website once I got it!:O)

Did GOD really EXIST in tis world? Y he knows wut I have been thinkin.*dumbfucked* ???? Angel or Devil..the choice is in ur hands..(Pls help poor little me to unsolve my X-FILES..)*_- Pen down ur COMMENTS below... Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment