Sunday, June 6, 2010

2nd Wedding Anniversary





I called up Siew Roong this afternoon wishes her Happy Wedding Anniversary to her & her hubby. Both of us register our marriage on 6 June 2008 at the Tian Hou Kong Temple. Although we seldom meet up but we still keep in touch through facebook. She got such an adorable baby girl which is 1 month old. Congrats Mr & Mrs Wong! hehe. As for me.. hahaha... still making babies ...I know we are not young anymore but what to do? Have to be extra hardworking ... hehehe .... U get what I mean? lolzz...Where I celebrated my anniversary? First, we got our appetizer at Coffee Bean having Macedonia Cheese Cake & Cappuccino.. then we got this flyer from Restaurant Outback located at BB Park so we decided to give it a try. My hubby ordered Double Lamb T-Bone & for me I ordered Smoked BBQ Chicken..taste similar to Kenny Rogers Chicken. I prefer the mash potatoes more as it taste creamier than Kenny Rogers but one thing they mash it with a bit of potatoes skin. Too bad I don't have a proper camera.. that's why I cannot capture those delicious food.. haiz.. but anyway I really enjoy that special moment... Thanks honey~Love you forever!*_-

No comments:

Post a Comment