Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!!



I bought this Chocolate Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe. It doesn't taste good enough for me as what I expected. I got the 1st bite, shook my head & says "Shit man! I have been conned.The cake is so hard that I hardly cut & the cheese are not creamy at all!~Maybe because its ready made. Anyway I'm glad everyone in my family enjoy it though!Haha... As I reached home my dad already cook Duck & Chicken soup with cordyceps (Chinese Herbs) Yum~Yum~ I ate mee suah noodle with Duck & Chicken soup plus a few drops of 12 years Chivas Whisky. Wow! I tell you.. this is the most delicious Home Cook soup I ever had..Thanks Dad!! U ARE THE BEST CHEF IN MY HEART ! Hahahaha.. I felt so happy & touched. He cooked for us even on Father's Day! I know he spends a lot on this soup as I know Cordyceps are damn expensive~ :O) So, I wanna wish MY DADDY & everyone out there a Happy Fathers Day and hope you guys enjoy and cherish every single moment with your beloved dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment