Sunday, June 6, 2010

BB Park

I still remember when I used to hang around at BB Park ... its so happening. People from all races crowded at the cafe slurping their cool fresh juices.. having a great meal.. people walking here & there in a group.. yelling & laughing around... but things started to change now. Not a good place to hang around though. Where are those humans? Where have they been? Times Square? Pavilion? Sg Wang? Ohh... I'm getting old now.. not as active as last time I use to be. A lot of things have changed because I seldom expose to KL life after marriage. Nowadays, people use to bring their laptops around... surfing the net, access to facebook... blogging... online games...My gosh! Even my boss have facebook too. I wonder if he got his own blog?I thought we have to separate our private life & working life what. This is crazy man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment