Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Argentina Goal! Goal! Goal!

On this coming Saturday, my friends & me will be holding a steamboat party for all Argentine supporters! (Referring to us) Haha.. I know I'm a football maniac but 4 years once.. worth it to stay awake middle of the night isn't it? Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the key word to having fun together!! I know my colleagues thought I'm insane for having football fever as I smiling to myself receiving football sms from my friends. (Betting for our favorite team) Hahahaha even my hubby shook his head seeing me receiving sms middle of the night! Lets see who will win between Argentina & Germany~Lets SHOUT for Argentine!! Yeahh!!!!

*Today I lost my bet to my Leader between Spain & Portugal but this will not upset me because my BELOVED HUBBY THE ARGENTINE ARE ON THE RUN!I know my lover Portugal already lost to Spain.. so Argentine.. please don't make me cry~ YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!! KAMPATEH!! See You Guys battle in the FINAL is my GREATEST WISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment