Sunday, November 1, 2009

Arigato Gozaimas~

Thanks Kelly, Keong, Wesley & Kiwi for ur support! hehehe.. A millon thanks to you guys for coming to my hubby stall..U guys are lucky because I'm the one who cook today (Referring to Wesley & Kiwi) muahahahhaa (How was it?.. I wonder???) Today is our last day. We are moving to another place. Near our apartment area. I will upload the poster once I have done it!

Remark:
Special Thanks to our frenz (Kit & wife, Raymond & Joanne, Michael & bro, Raymond bro & wife, Wai & wife, Joanne sis & family, Lek & wife, Sai Yau & May, Steven & Sam, Kwong, Bin, Thiam & wife, Lam, Agnes & Leong, Nicole & mum, Alvin & fren and others that support us!)

The MOST IMPORTANT is A MILLON Thanks to My Family who come all the way from Klang, Yow aunty & relatives, bro, sis & hubby who come all the way from Sri Petaling & Pandan Indah

I LOVE U GUYS! MUACKSSSS!!

1 comment:

  1. YA ..YA ... NO NEED THANK YOU...WE ARE FRIEND ,SOMETIMES NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER, IF NOT YOU WANT TO BEA FRIEND FOR WHAT....

    ReplyDelete