Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finally I'm Out Of the CHESS BOARD!



Alass.. I'm out of the chess board.. GAME OVER for me.. YEAHHH!!! I'm going to build my OWN CHESS GAME.... using my own rule, create my own horses, bishop, castle & soldiers... I dun care whether Malaysia or China conquer the KING because it is non of my business.. it is suffering to see people in WARS...Killing and back stab each other... Why can't we live in peace & harmony? Let us Heal The World & Make it A Better Place To Live (hahaha taken from MJ album lyrics)

REAL WORLD:
Chess Board - My Current Company
King - Boss
Queen - Lady Boss
Bishop - Boss Daughter
Knight(Horses) - Transportation
Castle - Managers
Soldiers - Normal Staff

Okay.. I admit I am unhappy & extremely depressed with my current job. I love my job alot but I cannot continue working there anymore. If my colleagues out there who are reading my blog.. a thousand apologizes to you guys if I do anything wrong.. Please dun disturb me anymore.. let me leave tis company in peace...Please let me finish and fulfill my responsibilities towards my work there & pass it to the person in charge. Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment