Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cracking Ideas to work on MY BLOG DESIGN

doodie
doodie.com
Hmm.. thinking some shit ideas to design my blog in order to stay awake.. while waiting my seafood soup to be cook.. hehehehe....I dunno when I started to love blogging... but it is just like an online diary. I can write down my feelings & things that I have done everyday (Hahaha.. almost everyday la.. coz sometimes bz mar no update loh)Actually is kinda fun to blog because we can express our feelings & put it in words here. My long lost fren can know wut I have been through all tis years & who knows maybe we can start blogging together.. hahahaha.. We can exchange photos.. memories..& even share our story together just like we use to exchange AUTOGRAPH when schooling time.. 1997 when I am in Form 5...

No comments:

Post a Comment