Monday, November 9, 2009

Still Working Out on MY PART TIME JOB


Already 1.45am now.. Its Tuesday mornin~ Haven't sleep yet because still bz with my part time job.. hehe..relax abit now.. while penning down a few words here before I continue my work..tis comin Thursday going to work with Joanne(Working on seafood stall at nite) Stall will be openning from 6am - 12midnight. Hopefully got business during night time (Target: atleast 10 bowls above) for a start. Shit! Feel hungry now.. (shut up la.. stop making noise la..)hahahaha mumbling to my stomach.. Life change now.. from office work to opening a hawker stall. Okay la.. at least I try something different.. LIFE IS SHORT so try doing something out of the boundaries. Maybe I will KILL 2 BIRDS WITH 1 STONE...enjoy + make more MONEY leh.. who knows hahahaha.. LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST that's wut I'm doing now.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment