Monday, November 2, 2009

KFC Dinner Plate for 2 of us


Burp~~ Opps Excuse me! Just finished my lunch at KFC with my dearest hubby. Yeahh only 2 of us...chatting about "How To Improve On His Business" while craving our Dinner Plate (of course sharing la) hehehe.. I was just wondering "Are Malaysian crazy for seafood?" For now, chicken & pork are the best selling among any other food as Klang famous for Bak Kut Teh and Ipoh for its Bean Sprout Chicken Rice. Some people are allergies to seafood .. that is why seafood are not their choice. As I know Japanese and Norway are "Seafood Maniac" (if not mistaken la.. Japanese are famous for sardines while Norway famous for its salmon).But no worries, with his determination and undying love for me, my hubby will make ALL MALAYSIAN CRAZY FOR SEAFOOD! hahahaha... hey wait a second, Do I say undying love for me? muahahaha of course la.. (Love + Cooking makes a GREAT COMBINATION) Humans are living creature... yummy food comes from a tender ... loving heart.. hahahahaaha.. no joke its true man.. when people put his heart & soul on their work ... tada... everything becomes PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment